Have you ever asked yourself. “Do I have what it takes to be an entrepreneur?” If so, here are a few questions to ask so you can delve deeper into that question and see if entrepreneurship might be right for you:
- You come from a family of entrepreneurs. Many individuals find that if they come from a family who pursues its passion and turns it into a living, they are more likely to have the entrepreneurial drive themselves.
- You simply cannot work for a “boss.”
- You have the self confidence to strike out on your own, work hard and deal with the ups and downs that come from owning a business.
- You never take no for an answer. That’s a good trait as an entrepreneur, to be successful, never gives up.
- You relish a commute that extends from your bedroom to the home office.
- You believe that job security comes from what you make for yourself, not from an employer.
- You have a finely honed competitive nature and are willing to compete with others to make your business the best.
What can you do to make the leap from unemployed or underemployed to business owner? You need to have a roadmap in place and a mentor or coach in your corner. Questions? Send me a message.