Do you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur? Have you always wondered what it would be like to be your own boss? Well, it isn’t always easy BUT it is always fun and rewarding! How to tell if you’re an entrepreneur is something we want to explore — some are tongue in cheek!
Here are some ways you can tell if you’re an entrepreneur.
- You have a passion for something. If you’re passionate, that will filter into everything you do when you become an entrepreneur.
- You have a unique outlook on the way things can be done. If something doesn’t work the first time you will look for a different way to look at it.
- You want to work from home or from a co-working office and give up the daily commute.
- You’re just not a great employee. You’re always trying something new and looking at new ways to do things and that tweaks your employer!
- You’re competitive.
- You’re resilient
- You are able to pick up the phone and sell yourself and your services
- You know all of the local coffee shops that have the best lattes, where the strongest wifi is and where all the outlets are!
- You not only see the big picture, but also the small steps necessary to get there.
- You are a people person. Yes, you may be an introvert, but you can be an extrovert for your business then you can just go to your home office and recharge.
- You don’t break out in a cold sweat at the idea of cold calling
- You were the kid with the lemonade stand
- You know your strengths and hire for the deficits you have in those business strengths – accounting anyone?!
- Your family supports your dream
- You know who your competitors are and how you are different
If you dream of being an entrepreneur but aren’t sure where to start or how to build your team, contact us — we can help!